I don’t know exactly why it’s so funny but this makes me laugh until my stomach HURTS
When Jim Henson, creator of the Muppets died in 1990, Disney released this picture of Mickey consoling Kermit the Frog.
Reblogging for the hundredth time
but what if he’s consoling Kermit because he remembers how he felt when Walt died and he doesn’t want anyone to go through that alone
Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep for the rest of my life.
Disney artists Joe Lanzisero and Tim Kirk drew this tribute, which appeared in the Summer 1990 issue of ”WD Eye” — Walt Disney Imagineering’s employee magazine.
— Tyler Knott Gregson (via romeospoodle)
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.